Enjoy our beautiful oceanfront trail on the famous North Shore! Perfect for both experienced riders or for guests who have never ridden a horse before, our beachfront horseback rides offer a fun and unique experience.
Polo / Riding Lessons
Let real working ponies teach you to play the 'sport of kings' with our Polo Lessons on the famous North Shore!
- Polo Player
Learn To Play Polo With Our Polo Lessons
If you’ve ever wanted to learn to play polo, there’s no better place to try this sport than the famous North Shore with our polo lessons near Honolulu. And you’re in good hands with our experienced polo ponies. Our horse riding lessons in Oahu will introduce you to the basics of polo.
What To Expect
- Learn to play the ‘sport of kings’ on the famous North Shore! No previous riding experience necessary! You will be riding real working polo ponies who will take very good care of you.
- Check-in is 30 min beforehand.
- If your weight is in question, we do reserve the right to weigh you on a scale and cancel your trail ride without a refund if your weight exceeds the 230lbs weight limit.
- Please don’t bring any backpacks or purses, we have saddlebags for small, personal items such as cell phones and cameras!
- 15min prior to start time is the HARD arrival deadline with no refund. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, meaning that if you cancel within 48 hours of your tour start time, there will be no refund given. Rainouts/cancellations due to weather are at company discretion.